Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day BOGO Sale + Free Shipping!

Here it is! The Threaded Chains Labor Day sale!

Starting today, Friday the 3rd through Tuesday the 7th when you buy any two handmade items, or any of my personal destash items, you will receive the third item HALF OFF! Participate in this BOGO sale to also receive FREE SHIPPING!

The BOGO sale is only applicable to handmade items and any of my own personal destash listings. Any items I have listed for my mother are not eligible for the BOGO sale or free shipping. All discounts and refunds will be refunded via Paypal or Revolution Money Exchange, whichever you use to pay.

If you are paying via cash, check, or money order though you MUST CONVO ME FIRST! I will send you an updated total. If I receive any cash, checks, or money order payments before a convo is sent from you no refund will be given.

Please convo me if you have any questions. Comments here will also be accepted. :)

That all said I have run into some trouble. Today, while trying to get my Labor Day sale information written my monitor died. Many attempts to revive it failed. Luckily my dad had a spare monitor in his workshop and I am currently using that one. However, I will need to invest in a new monitor within the near future. Any sales will greatly help my expenses.

Hopefully I will have things situated soon. Don’t forget too that I am going to hold a giveaway one I reach 500 hearts on etsy. Check the shop out and send us some love. :3

Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab sale and good luck with the giveaway! Debs www.debs102.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete